Generator BP-5021 1kw Petrol
Technical Specifications of BP-5021
- Peak power: 1000 W
- Rated power: 700W
- Voltage: 230 V
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- DC Output: 12V / 5.3A
- Engine type: 1-cylinder two-stroke
- Fuel: mixture
- Unleaded petrol: oil for two-strokes
- Max. working time on the tank: 6.5 h
- Noise level: 67 dB (A)
- Motor power: 2.5 kW
- Ratio of the mixture on arrival 25:1 (fuel:oil)
- Mixture ratio in operational use 40:1 (fuel:oil)
- Power generator with rectifier
- Battery charging cables
- Plug for 230 V
- Candle key
Please note that the minimum order amount is 12 pcs. !
Advantages of Bass Polska generators
- Charge the battery with the Bass Polska generator! It’s possible! This small power generator will prove irreplaceable not only in the absence of electricity, but also in the event of discharge of the car battery. The Bass Polska unit, together with the included charging cables, will allow you to quickly charge your car’s battery. The small dimensions make it easy to store the unit with a charger in the trunk so that it is always at hand.
- Own alternative source of electricity will provide comfort for you and your family in the event of a power outage. The 230 V Bass Polska combustion unit will enable the power supply of smaller household appliances, in the office or at the campsite, ensuring uninterrupted operation of the TV, computer, etc. This generator set is optimal for you if you need a small, quiet and lightweight generator that you can easily transport in the trunk and have on hand in an emergency – when there is no power to power small household appliances and power tools, or when your car’s battery runs out.
- The compact, portable power generator is equipped with a two-stroke 2.5 hp motor that provides up to six and a half hours of continuous operation! The comfortable handle and low weight allow the unit to be easily handled and stored.
- The noise level emitted by the unit at the level of 67 dB meets all standards of sound power emission ensuring comfort of use and making this model one of the quietest aggregates available on the market.